Austin Texas has long been the hub of a diverse and creative scene for generations of inspirational musicians and writers.
However, while most were home grown, Bob Cheevers chose to become part of the local scene. Relocating from the write-to-order rat race of Nashville, Bob quickly made his mark with his first Austin based album landing him the Texas Academy award of Songwriter of the Year.
Adopting the slogan ‘On Earth as it is in Austin,’ Bob’s career took on a new life and direction with his songs of loners, drifters, cowboys and dreamers following him on a series of foreign and US tours.
And oh yes, he opened for Johnny Cash on the great man’s final tour.
Tickets are £7.
Doors at 8:00 pm
- March 3rd. Brooks Williams £8
- April 13th.Intarsia (Sarah Matthews and Jo May. £6
- April 27th. Bonfire Radicals £7
- September 16th. Harp and a Monkey.£8
- September 22nd. Katie Spencer. £7
- October 26th. Stepling.£7
- November 16th. Sunjay.£8
- December 15th. Sean Taylor £8
By Mike Jones