Residents in Belper Can Talk to Police
Residents in Belper have the chance to chat to officers from their local Safer Neighbourhood policing team this week.
The Belper Town Safer Neighbourhood Policing Team will be holding a number of drop-in surgeries in Belper on Thursday, March 3.
They will be held at:
- 3pm-3.30pm: B&M car park, Chapel Street
- 3.40pm-4pm: Whitehouse Rise (near to park)
- 4.15pm-4.45pm: Gregorys Way (near to Tesco Express)
- 4.50pm-5.05pm: Whitemoor Lane (near junction with Hunter Road)
- 5.15pm-5.45: Belper School/Sports centre car park, John O’Gaunts Way
For more information, or to contact your local Safer Neighbourhood policing team, call 101, the non-emergency number for Derbyshire police, or email email@example.com.
One thought on “Residents in Belper Can Talk to Police”
Good info. Lucky me I reach on your website by accident, I bookmarked it.
GDPR, Your Data and Us: https://nailed.community/gdpr-your-data-and-us/