Residents in Belper have the chance to chat to officers from their local Safer Neighbourhood policing team this week.
The Belper Town Safer Neighbourhood Policing Team will be holding a number of drop-in surgeries in Belper on Thursday, March 3.
They will be held at:
- 3pm-3.30pm: B&M car park, Chapel Street
- 3.40pm-4pm: Whitehouse Rise (near to park)
- 4.15pm-4.45pm: Gregorys Way (near to Tesco Express)
- 4.50pm-5.05pm: Whitemoor Lane (near junction with Hunter Road)
- 5.15pm-5.45: Belper School/Sports centre car park, John O’Gaunts Way